98% Veterinary Drug and Medicine Albendazole CAS 54965-21-8
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1 US $2|
|Purchase Qty. (k)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: CAS 54965-21-8
- Component: Chemical Synthetic Drugs
- Pharmacodynamic Influential Factors: Animal Species
- Veterinary Reg. No.: 112636-83-6
- Molecular Weight: 190.21
- Attributes: Animal Growth Regulating Hormones
- Trademark: NJ
- Specification: GMP
- HS Code: 30012000
- Varieties: Growth Promoting Medicine
- Type: The First Class
- Storage Method: Prevent High or LowTemperature
- Molecular Formula: C8h10n6
- Assay: 98%
- Category: Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Transport Package: 25 Kg/Cardboard Drum
- Origin: China
1. Name: Albendazole
Molecular Weight: 265.33
Albendazole, marketed as Albenza among others, is a benzimidazole medication used for the treatment of a variety of parasiticworm infestations. It is a broad-spectrum anthelmintic, effective againstroundworms, tapeworms, and flukes.
Albendazole is used for a wide range of diseases caused by parasitic worms including: giardiasis, trichuriasis, filariasis, neurocysticercosis,hydatiddisease, enterobiasis, and ascariasis, among others.
Potentially serious side effects include bonemarrowsuppression which usually improves on stopping the medication. Liver inflammation has been reported and those with prior liver problems are at greater risk.Common side effects include: nausea, abdominal pains, and headaches. It is pregnancycategory C in the United States and category D in Australia, meaning it may cause harm if taken by a pregnant women.
Albendazole was first discovered at the SmithKline AnimalHealth Laboratories in 1972. It is on the WorldHealthOrganization'sListofEssentialMedicines, a list of the most important medications needed in a basic healthsystem. It is marketed in the U.S. by Amedra Pharmaceuticals, and by GlaxoSmithKline in international markets.
Discarded bottles of albendazole distributed in Africa
In Africa, albendazole is being used to treat lymphatic filariasis as part of efforts to stop transmission of the disease. In sub-Saharan Africa, albendazole is used in conjunction with ivermectin, and elsewhere in the world, the medicine is used in combination with diethylcarbamazine.
In Brazil and other countries, it is used against giardiasis.
3. Our advantages:
1. Quality: Our company is a professional production of hormone intermediates for many years, our products have exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East, and so on other country, and we have got very good feedback from our customers, you can trust us.
2.Payment method: Western Union, MoneyGram, TT,
3. Service: Best service with after-sales service to all clients.
4. Delivery: Package will be shipped with 3days after payment. We can send it via HKems, EMS, HK Air Post, DHL or other method. We have a professional and stable logistics, and we can deliver the package smoothly around 3 to 5 days.
5. More Products:
|Testosterone enanthate (TE)||250mg*10ml||30|
|Testosterone Propionate (TP)||100mg*10ml||20|
|Testosterone Cypionate (TC)||250mg*10ml||30|
|Nandrolone Decanoate/Deca Durabolin||200mg*10ml||40|
|CAS NO.||Product name||CAS NO.|
|Dapoxetine Hydrochloride||129938-20-1||Tetracaine HCl||136-47-0|
|Procaine HCl||51-05-8||Lidocaine HCl||73-78-9|
|Dapoxetine||119356-77-3||L-Epinephrine hydrochloride||55-31-2/ 329-63-5|
|Omeprazole||73590-58-6/ 119141-89-8||Benzyl benzoate||120-51-4|
|Amikacin disulfate salt||39831-55-5/ 149022-22-0||Nitazoxanide||55981-09-4|
|Dexamethasone sodium phosphate||55203-24-2/ 312-93-6||Secnidazole||3366-95-8|