Raw Material Powder Oxytocin CAS No. 50-56-6
|FOB Price:||US $1 / g|
|Min. Order:||10 g|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 g||US $1/ g|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 207-098-6
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- Molecular Weight: 1007.2
- Specification: Certification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 3001909091
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: ISO 9001
- State: Powder
- Molecular Formula: C43h66n12o12s2
- Trademark: Hongkong Yuancheng
- Origin: China
Payment & Shipping Terms
|Place of Origin||China|
|CAS|| 50-56-6 |
2. Product description
Oxytocin is produced in the hypothalamus and is secreted into the bloodstream by the posterior pituitary gland. Secretion depends on electrical activity of neurons in the hypothalamus - it is released into the blood when these cells are excited.
The two main actions of oxytocin in the body are contraction of the womb (uterus) during childbirth and lactation. Oxytocin stimulates the uterine muscles to contract and also increases production of prostaglandins which increase the contractions further. Manufactured oxytocin is sometimes given to induce labour if it has not started naturally or it can be used to strengthen contractions to aid childbirth. In addition, manufactured oxytocin is often given to speed up delivery of the placenta and reduce the risk of heavy bleeding by contracting the uterus. During breastfeeding, oxytocin promotes the movement of milk into the breast, allowing it to be excreted by the nipple. Oxytocin is also present in men, playing a role in sperm movement and production of testosterone by the testes.
More recently, oxytocin has been suggested to be an important player in social behaviour.
In the brain, oxytocin acts as a chemical messenger and has been shown to be important in human behaviours including sexual arousal, recognition, trust, anxiety and mother-infant bonding. As a result, oxytocin has been called the 'love hormone' or 'cuddle chemical'.
Many research projects are undertaken, looking at the role of oxytocin in addiction, brain injury, anorexia and stress amongst other topics.
An intravenous infusion of oxytocin is used to induce labor and to support labor in case of difficult parturition.
Inducing labor in women with Rh problems, diabetes, preeclampsia, or when it is in the best interest of the mother or fetus. It is also used to help abort the fetus in cases of incomplete abortion or miscarriage, produce contractions during the third stage of labor, and control bleeding after childbirth.
Oxytocin is a uterine stimulant. It works by causing uterine contractions by changing calcium concentrations in the uterine muscle cells.
1. Patents:We have applied patents for our products.We have self-export rights and rich experience in export.
2. Quality: Our company is a professional leading factory in China. We have stable customers in Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East and many other countries. We can provide good references about our company.
3. Sample:Sample available at any time.
4. Package:Professional package or as required.Discreet package can be arranged for customs pass Guaranteed.
5. Delivery:We have mass stock,so products will be delivered soon after payment confirmed.We will keep track of them until they arrive you and send you the tracking number. We choose the best courier service for you or as your requirements.
6. Service: Best Service with after-sales service and consultation!
PEG MGF 2mg
CJC-1295 with DAC 2mg
CJC-1295 without DAC 2mg
pentadecapeptide BPC 157 2mg