99% Food Additives Magnesium Glycinate CAS: 14783-68-7
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Drum or as Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: CAS: 14783-68-7
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1kg
- CAS No.: 14783-68-7
- Einecs: 238-852-2
- MW.: 172.4223
- Flash Point: 99.5 C
- Trademark: WLSBIO.
- Origin: Wuhan, China
- Resource: Chemosynthesis
- Product Name: Magnesium Glycinate
- Alias: Magnesium Diglycinate
- Mf.: C4h8mgn2o4
- Boiling Point: 240.9 C at 760 Mmhg
- Vapor Pressure: 0.0123mmhg at 25 C
- Specification: ISO9001, SGS, Kosher
- HS Code: 2922499990
Magnesium glycinate,as the third generation of magnesium, is formed by magnesium and glycine chelate, and it is easily absorbed by human body. Product has: good palatability; No gastrointestinal stimulation; High absorption utilization; Good stability,easy to use and store; Does not affect the characteristics of quality of food when added in.Widely used in food, beverage, dairy products, nutrient solution,etc.
Other name: Magnesium,bis(glycinato)- (6CI,7CI,8CI);Magnesium, bis(glycinato-N,O)-, (T-4)-;Bis(glycinato)magnesium;Magnesium Chelazome;Magnesium bisglycinate
CAS NO.: 14783-68-7
Molecular formula: C4H8MgN2O4
Appearance: White powder, easily soluble in water, hardly soluble in ethanol
|PH (1% water solution)||10.0-11.0|
|Heavy metal (according to Pb)||≤0.0020%|
Packaging & Shipping
Packing: as your request.
Storage Situation: Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container. Keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Shelf Life: Two years when properly stored.
Delivery: within two weeks after receiving your prepayment.
Service we can provide:
1. Mixed container, we can mix different items in one container.
2. Quality control, before shipment, free sample for test. After shipment, keep sample for 3 years
3. Prompt shipment with professional documents
4. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment.