Erlotinib Hydrochloride CAS 183319-69-9 High Purity 99% Pharmaceutical Material
|FOB Price:||US $1 / gram|
|Min. Order:||1 gram|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 gram||US $1/ gram|
|Transport Package:||1kg / Foil Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 183319-69-9
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- Mf: C22h24cln3o4
- Specification: white crystalline powder
- HS Code: 6566565
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, USP
- State: Solid
- MW: 429.8967
- Trademark: wanglianshang
- Origin: China
Erlotinib hydrochloride---------Basic info
|Product Name||Erlotinib hydrochloride|
|Chemical Properties||Off-White Solid|
|Usage||Selective epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR)-tyrosine kinase inhibitor. Antineoplastic|
Erlotinib HCl is an HER1/EGFR inhibitor with IC50 of 2 nM.
Erlotinib HCl (OSI-744) is an EGFR inhibitor with IC50 of 2 nM, >1000-fold more sensitive for EGFR than human c-Src or v-Abl. Phase 3.
1. Erlotinib hydrochloride is a kind of small molecule epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase reversible inhibitor. It is mainly used for the second-line or third-line treatment of locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer and for the treatment of pancreatic cancer.
2. HER-1/EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitors.
3.Erlotinib has shown a survival benefit in the treatment of lung cancer in phase III trials. The SATURN (Sequential Tarceva in Unresectable NSCLC) study found that erlotinib added to chemotherapy improved overall survival by 19%, and improved progression-free survival (PFS) by 29%, when compared to chemotherapy alone.
4.The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved erlotinib for the treatment of locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer that has failed at least one prior chemotherapy regimen.
5.In November 2005, the FDA approved erlotinib in combination with gemcitabine for treatment of locally advanced, unresectable, or metastatic pancreatic cancer.
6.In lung cancer, erlotinib has been shown to be effective in patients with or without EGFR mutations, but appears to be more effective in patients with EGFR mutations. Overall survival, progression-free survival and one-year survival are similar to standard second-line therapy ( pemetrexed). Overall response rate is about 50% better than standard second-line chemotherapy.Patients who are non-smokers, and light former smokers, with adenocarcinoma or subtypes like BAC are more likely to have EGFR mutations, but mutations can occur in all types of patients. A test for the EGFR mutation in cancer patients has been developed by Genzyme.
7.Erlotinib has recently been shown to be a potent inhibitor of JAK2V617F activity. JAK2V617F is a mutant of tyrosine kinase JAK2, is found in most patients with polycythemia vera (PV) and a substantial proportion of patients with idiopathic myelofibrosis or essential thrombocythemia. The study suggests that erlotinib may be used for treatment of JAK2V617F-positive PV and other myeloproliferative disorders.
1. Fast Delivery: We can delivery within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
2. Quality can be promised. Hot sell to Worldwide.
3. Payment Terms: T/T Bank Transfer, Western Union and MoneyGram Available.
4. Free Sample available at any time.
5. Tracking your order at any time. Inform your order's further new situation at any time.
6. Package: Professional packing with professional materials.
1:Reship Policy:Reship for 70% for missing or seized order
2Discount:5% discount for second same order