95% High Quality 71751-41-2 Pesticide Control Abamectin
|FOB Price:||US $115-135 / kg|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 kg||US $115-135/ kg|
|Transport Package:||Foil Bag or Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CAS: 71751-41-2
- Component: Animal
- Pharmacodynamic Influential Factors: Combined Medication
- CAS: 71751-41-2
- Formula: C48h72o14 (B1a)@C47h70o14 (B1b)
- Einecs: 200-096-6
- Density: 1.16
- Storage Conditions: 2-8
- Trademark: Nanjian
- Origin: HK
- Varieties: Parasite Disease Prevention Medicine
- Type: The First Class
- Storage Method: Room Temperature, Dry and Damp Proof
- Synonym: Affirm;Agri-MEK;Agri-MEK(R);Acimic;Abacide;Abamect
- Molecular Weight: 887.11
- Melting Point: 150-155
- Flash Point: 150
- Product Name: Abamectin
- Specification: CP
- HS Code: 123456
Formula: C48H72O14 (B1a) · C47H70O14 (B1b)
Molecular Weight: 887.11
Melting point of 150-155 °C
Flash point 150 °C
Storage conditions 2-8 °C
Application:avermectin is a new class of antibiotics, has a novel structure, livestock dual characteristics
Chemical Properties: Off-White to Yellow Crystalline Solid
Usage Mixture of avermectins, containing at least 80% of avermectin B1a (C48H72O14) and not more than 20% of avermectin B1b (C47H70O14). Used as acaricide, insecticide
Usage ectoparasiticide, CNS stimuant, mutagen
|Chemical Name||Avermectin B1|
|Tech & Formulation||95.0%TC 1.8%EC 3.6%EC|
|Appearance for TC||White to light yellow crystalline powder|
|Physical and chemical properties||Density: 1.244G/cm³|
Melting Point: 0-155
Boiling Point: 940.91 at 760mmHg
Flash Point: 268.07
Solubility: it is dissolved in methylbenzene, ethyl acetate, acetone, chloroform, ethanol, etc. Slightly soluble in n-hexane petroleum ether, low solubility in water, say 10μg/L.
|Toxicity||It will be decomposed by the micro organism in soil. Be safe to crops.|
Descriptions and Applications:
Abamectin is a mixture of avermectins containing more than 80% avermectin B1a and less than 20% avermectin B1b. These two components, B1a and B1b have very similar biological and toxicological properties. The avermectins are insecticidal or anthelmintic compounds derived from the soil bacterium Streptomyces avermitilis. Abamectin is a natural fermentation product of this bacterium. Abamectin is used to control insect and mite pests of a range of agronomic, fruit, vegetable and ornamental crops, and it is used by homeowners for control of fire ants. Abamectin is also used as a veterinary antihelmintic. Resistance to abamectin based antihelmintics, although a growing problem, is not as common as to other classes of veterinary antihelmintics.
Abamectin is a new kind of broad spectrum, high efficiency, low toxicity antibiotic drug resistant parasites, external parasite especially nematodes and arthropods have good displacement effect. But for tapeworm, trematode and protozoa is invalid. Nature of this product is not stable, especially sensitive to light, storage is not easily inactivated minus effect at the time.
Mainly for the production of anti parasite medicine preparations, nematodes, hookworm, ascaris, worms, insects and mites are flooding effect. Mainly used in the treatment of livestock and poultry disease, scabies mites and parasitic insects, etc.
Hot Selling Veterinary Medicines Now:
1. Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years, our products have exported to USA, Greece, Spain, UK, Australia and other countries, and we have got very good feedback from our customers, we had established a long friendly relations.
2. We have many products in stock, so we can delivery quickly at the very day when receive the payment.
3. High quality, best price, first-class service, high successful delivery rate. Shipment by DHL, TNT, FedEx, HKEMS, UPS, etc <o:p>
4. we have Professional packaging team, can pack the goods as customized.
We promise immediate response to requests and look forward to hearing from you.
Tel:86 027 50755969