Beta Arbutin CAS 497-76-7 Bearberry Extract Powder Arbutosie
|FOB Price:||US $1 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1/ kg|
|Transport Package:||1kg Foil Bag or as Your Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 497-76-7
- CAS No.: 497-76-7
- Export Markets: Global
- Molecular Formula: C12h16o7
- Alias: Arbutosie
- Specification: ISO9001, KOSHER, SGS
- HS Code: 300154548
- Product Name: Beta Arbutin
- Assay: 99%
- Appearance: White Powder
- Molecular Weight: 272.2512
- Trademark: Network Union
- Origin: China
Product Name: Arbutin/Beta-Arbutin
Synonym: 4-HYDROXYPHENYL-BETA-D-GLUCOPYRANOSIDE; ARBUTIN; ARBUTOSIDE; B-D-GLUCOPYRANOSIDE, 4-HYDROXYPHENYL; HYDROQUINONE-BETA-D-GLUCOPYRANOSIDE; HYDROQUINONE-BETA-D-GLUCOSIDE; P-ARBUTIN; URSIN; UVASOL; 4-hydroxyphenyl-beta-d-glucopyranosid; Beta-arbutin; Arbutosie; Arbutus extract; Uresol;
Arbutin/Beta-Arbutin CAS No.: 497-76-7
Arbutin/Beta-Arbutin EINECS No.: 207-850-3
Arbutin/Beta-Arbutin Molecular formula: C12H16O7
Arbutin/Beta-Arbutin Molecular weight: 272.25
Arbutin/Beta-Arbutin Packing: 20KG/Drum
Arbutin/Beta-Arbutin Content: 99.5%
Arbutin/Beta-Arbutin Appearance: White powder
Arbutin/Beta-Arbutin Category: Pharmaceutical raw material
Arbutin/Beta-Arbutin Product Description
Arbutin is a naturally occuring derivative of hydroquinone found in the leaves of cranberry, bearberry, and blueberry shrubs, most types of pears, and many other plants. Arbutin may inhibit melanogenesis by affecting tyrosinase activity.
Arbutin has been used in the treatment of disorders of hyperpigmentation such as postinflammatory hyperpigmentation caused by acne, trauma, allergic reactions, infections, injuries, phototoxic reactions, reactions to medications, reactions to cosmetics, and inflammatory diseases.
Arbutin concentration protocols for skin whitening have not yet been established. Low concentrations have no effect, while high concentrations of about 5% or more can be as irritating as hydroquinone and may potentially result in unexpected hyperpigmentation (darkening).
Shiseido patented the use of Arbutin in skin-whitening cosmetics. Some companies bypass the patents by using Arbutin-containing plant extracts such as bearberry. There is inadequate research data showing that Arbutin extracted from plants has any skin whitening effects.
1. Arbutin can protect the skin against damage caused by free radicals, Arbutin is a skin whitening agent which is very popular in Japan and Asian countries for skin de-pigmentation,
2. Arbutin inhibits the formation of melanin pigment by inhibiting Tyrosinase activity.
3. Arbutin is a natural double action whitening agent. It's new type of skin de-pigmentation and whitening agents.
4. Arbutin used in cosmetic industry:
5. Arbutin protect the skin against damage caused by free radicals, Arbutin is a skin whitening agent which is very popular in Japan and Asian countries for skin de-pigmentation, Arbutin inhibits the formation of melanin pigment by inhibiting Tyrosinase activity.
6. Arbutin in medical use: Back in the 18th century, Arbutin was first used in medical areas as an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent.
7. Arbutin was used particularly for cystitis, urethritis and pyelitis. These uses still until today where natural medicine uses only natural ingredients to treat any disease.
The COA of best price Arbutin CAS 497-76-7
White crystalline or powder
PH (1% water solution)
Transparent, colorless, no suspended matter
Loss on drying
Residue on ignition
Infrared characteristic peak
1515cm-1 1220cm-1 1050cm-1 ± (5~8)cm-1
Bacterial ≤300 CFU/G
The results conforms with Enterprise standards
1. Applied in cosmetic field, beta arbutin is mainly used in facial masks and esssence to whiten, eliminate wrinkles and dispelling spot;
2. Applied in phamaceutical field, beta arbutin is usually made into capsule to enhance organism immunity, sterilization and relieve cough.
Tightly sealed in a clean, cool, dry area, keep away from strong, direct light.
Our company is a professional raw powder factory in China for over 10 years, all powders are factory directly supplying.
Our products have exported to Germany, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, UK, France, Russia, USA, Australia, Japan, Korea and many other countries, over 100kgs each month.
Professional team special for package and shipment and staring on tracking code 24hours for customs pass guaranteed. 100% pass to UK, Norway, Poland, Spain, USA, Canada, Brazil; 98% pass to Germany, Russia, Australia, New Zealand.
Most of powders are in stock, Chargeable samples are available, Could be shipped out within 24hours.
High quality, good price, fast and safety delivery. Shipment by DHL, TNT, FEDEX, HKEMS, UPS, etc.
|CAS NO.||Product name||CAS NO.|
|Dapoxetine Hydrochloride||129938-20-1||Tetracaine HCl||136-47-0|
|Procaine HCl||51-05-8||Lidocaine HCl||73-78-9|
|Dapoxetine||119356-77-3||L-Epinephrine hydrochloride||55-31-2/ 329-63-5|
|Chloramphenicol||56-75-7/ 2787-09-9||Doxorubicin hydrochloride||25316-40-9|
|Omeprazole||73590-58-6/ 119141-89-8||Benzyl benzoate||120-51-4|
|Amikacin disulfate salt||39831-55-5/ 149022-22-0||Nitazoxanide||55981-09-4|
|Dexamethasone sodium phosphate||55203-24-2/ 312-93-6||Secnidazole||3366-95-8|
|Lincomycin hydrochloride||7179-49-9||Chlorhexidine Gluconate||18472-51-0|
|4 amino-2-Methylpentane citrate (AMP Citrate)||NP|