Antibiotics Alkaloid Pharmaceutical Raw Materials Chloramphenicol 99% CAS 56-75-7
|FOB Price:||US $1 / g|
|Min. Order:||10 g|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 g||US $1/ g|
|Transport Package:||Foil Bag /Camouflage|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 56-75-7
- CAS: 56-75-7
- Assay: 99%
- Appearance: White Crystal Powder
- Specification: GMP
- HS Code: 30012000
- Product Name: Chloramphenicol
- Einecs: 200-287-4
- Market: Global
- Trademark: SMQ
- Origin: China
Antibiotics Alkaloid Pharmaceutical Raw Materials Chlornitromycin Chloramphenicol 99% CAS 56-75-7
CAS Registry Number: 56-75-7
Einecs No: 200-287-4
Grade: Pharmaceutical Grade
Storage: Shading, confined preservation
Appearance: white crystal powder.
Usage: Genus of broad-spectrum antibacterial antibiotics,it is the treatment of typhoid, paratyphoid medicine, one of the effective drug for the treatment of anaerobic infections, secondly for the treatment of various susceptible disease caused by microbial infections
|CAS register number||56-75-7|
|Appearance||white or yellohreen crystal or powder|
|Package||25kg/ drum or as required|
|Usage||can be used as pharmaceutical material|
|Minimum order quantity||1kg|
|Shipping||By express courier|
|Shipping leading time||Within 12 hours after receiving the payment|
|Payment options||Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T|
antibacterial, antirickettsial, inhibits protein synthesis
Usage Chloramphenicol is unusual nitroaromatic metabolite produced by Streptomyces venezuelae, first published in 1947. Chloramphenicol is a broad spectrum antibiotic with good activity against Gram negative and anaerobic bacteria. Although restricted to ocular use, antibiotic resistance to other classes has refocused attention on this class. Chloramphenicol acts by binding to the 23S sub-unit of the 50S ribosome, inhibiting protein synthesis. Chloramphenicol has been extensively studied with over 35,000 literature citations.
Usage Broad spectrum antibiotic obtained from cultures of the soil bacterium Streptomyces venezuelae. It has a broad spectrum of activity against Gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. Antibacterial; antirickettsial
Chloramphenicol is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, a list of the most important medications needed in a basic health system.
The most serious adverse effect associated with chloramphenicol treatment is bone marrow toxicity, which may occur in two distinct forms: Bone marrow suppression, which is a direct toxic effect of the drug and is usually reversible, and aplastic anemia, which is idiosyncratic (rare, unpredictable, and unrelated to dose) and generally fatal.
Because of its excellent blood-brain barrier penetration (far superior to any of the cephalosporins), chloramphenicol remains the first-choice treatment for staphylococcal brain abscesses. It is also useful in the treatment of brain abscesses due to mixed organisms or when the causative organism is not known.
Use of intravenous chloramphenicol has also been associated with gray baby syndrome, a phenomenon resulting from newborn infants' inability to metabolize chloramphenicol in the body. Other less serious reactions include fever, rashes, headache, and confusion. Prescription use is usually associated with monitoring of a patient's complete blood count. The drug should be discontinued upon appearance of reticulocytopenia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, anemia, or any other abnormal blood study findings attributable to chloramphenicol.
Although unpublished, recent research suggests chloramphenicol could also be applied to frogs to prevent their widespread destruction from fungal infections. It has recently been discovered to be a life-saving cure for chytridiomycosis in amphibians.
|white or yellow-white |
|yellow-white crystalline powder|
|CRYSTALLINITY||meets the requirements||PASS|
Reaction of chlorides.
|MELTING POINT||149.0~153.0 °C||150~151°C|
|SPECIFIC OPTICAL ROTATION||+18.5 ~ +20.5||+19.6|
|Acidity or alkalinity||Not more than 0.1ml||Confirm|
|LOSS ON DRYING||≤0.5%||0.0%|
|RELATED SUBSTANCES (TCL)||≤0.5%||PASS|
|ASSAY (ON THE DRIED BASIS)||98.0%-~102.0%||99.6%|
5. Related Products as below
|Propitocaine hydrochloride||CAS: 1786-81-8|
|Tetracaine hydrochloride||CAS: 136-47-0|
|Procaine hydrochloride||CAS: 51-05-8|
|Pramoxine hydrochloride||CAS: 637-58-1|
|Proparacaine hydrochloride||CAS: 5875-06-9|
|Benzocaine hydrochloride||CAS: 23239-88-5|
|Lidocaine hydrochloride||CAS: 73-78-9|
|Articaine hydrochloride||CAS: 23964-57-0|
|Levobupivacaine hydrochloride||CAS: 27262-48-2|
|Ropivacaine hydrochloride||CAS: 132112-35-7|
|Dibucaine hydrochloride||CAS: 61-12-1|
|Bupivacaine hydrochloride||CAS: 14252-80-3|
6. Our Service:
1. Fast Delivery: We can delivery within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
2. Quality can be promised. Hot sell to Worldwide.
3. Payment Terms: T/T Bank Transfer, Western Union and MoneyGram Available.
4. Free Sample available at any time.
5. Tracking your order at any time. Inform your order's further new situation at any time.
7. Our advantage
1. We have experience in exporting steroids, as you know, EU places much emphasis on them, and you must find a experienced partner who will assure you;
2. Quality: Our company is a professional leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area, We had stable customers and exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East, and any other countries. We can provide good references about our company. As for the quality of the products, we 're sure they can satisfy you well enough;
3. Package: Professional packing with professional materials
4. Delivery: We have products in stock, and we will deliver them soon when your PO arrived. Meanwhile we will give you the tracking number in order to make you know the exact location of the products. We will keep track of the product until they arrive you; We choose the best courier service for you, and with the delivery around 5-7 working days.
5. Service: Best Service with after-sales service and consultation